Access to your Northern Redwood FCU accounts is easier than ever! Our new Online Banking module is available 24/7…wherever you have access to the internet. Transact with your account, transfer funds, see which checks have cleared, verify loan balances – all with the click of your mouse! Plus, this service is safe, secured and convenient. Here’s a more detailed look at what our new Online Home Banking has to offer:
- View and print your NRFCU account history online.
- Check account balances
- Apply for a loan with Loans Online
- Reorder checks
- Enroll in Mobile Money
- Make your NRFCU Loan Payments
Mobile money is a secure, convenient way to access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere using your mobile device.
With Mobile Money you can:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay your NRFCU Loans or Visa Card
- Pay bills with NRFCU Bill Pay
- Utilize Remote Deposit Capture
How secure is Mobile Money?
- We safeguard your personal information using multiple security measures, including authentication, encryption, and more.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Enrollment in Online Banking
- A mobile device that can send and receive text messages and has access to the internet
- Enroll through the Self Service tab and then click on the Mobile Money link.
- To enroll for Mobile Money, click here.
eStatements are an easier, faster, more secure way to receive your statements. With 24/7 account access there is no longer a need to wait for your statements to arrive by mail. With eStatements you can view, save, and print an electronic version of your Northern Redwood Federal CU account statement anytime and anywhere you have internet access. You will have the capability of viewing up to 12 months worth of statement history as well as receiving an email notification when your statement is available for viewing.
- Secure – Reduce the risk of your statement getting lost or stolen
- Convenient – View and download statements anytime and anywhere
- Faster – Statement is ready to view right away. No more waiting for the mail
Enrollment is fast and easy. Log on to Online Banking, click the Self-Service tab, under Additional Services click eStatements, and follow the prompts.
Sending money is easy with Northern Redwood FCU and Popmoney. Popmoney gives you the convenience and freedom of sending a payment to a friend, relative, babysitter, dog walker, or anyone – anytime – anywhere. It is an easy, fast, and secure online personal payment service. With Popmoney sending and receiving money is as easy as sending a text or email. It is inexpensive to send and free to receive, Popmoney eliminates the hassle of checks and cash.
- Send money to anyone utilizing an email address, mobile phone number, or account information
- Request money from individuals or groups
- Send a personalized message using eGreetings
Are you still paying bills the hard way?
Let Northern Redwood’s Online Bill Pay simplify your life! With this easy and convenient service you will no longer be subject to long lines at the post office, writing multiple checks per month, or paying for postage.
- Easy Merchant set-up with the ability to make payments right away.
- Choose from flexible payment scheduling options; immediate, one-time, or recurring.
- Conveniently schedule multiple payments from a single screen.
- Request e-mail alerts and notifications of payment activity.
- View detailed payment history information and online access to payment status.
- Compatible with Northern Redwood’s Mobile Banking for on the go payments.
- Plus much more!
Getting Started is Easy!
- Log on to Online Banking.
- Click the Self Service Tab.
- Under Additional Services click Bill Pay.
No time to make it to the Credit Union? With NRFCU Mobile Deposit Capture now you don’t have to! Deposit a check from anywhere using your smartphone. Using Mobile Deposit Capture is the clever way to get your banking done on the go! Deposits made by 1 pm will generally be credited to your account after 5 pm the same business day.
- Enrollment in Online Banking, Mobile Money, and a Free Checking Account.
How it works:
- Sign the check with your signature and “Mobile Deposit Only”
- Choose account for deposit.
- Take photos of front and back of check(s).
- Verify check information.
- Tab, Submit, That’s it!